Thursday, October 11, 2012

Adoption Love

If you missed this news, our family has had a little boy living with us for the last 2 and half months.  He lived on the streets with his mom and she could not longer care for him, since he kept getting sick.  So, my sister and brother-in-law fell in love with him and started the process to adopt him. 
And....what a blessing my sister got to come this week (thanks to all the grandparents for watching her girls) and spend time with me.  I love having my sisters as my best friends.  And I am so loving the time to have her close to chat.  But, I also love seeing her and her son together.  Here is the reunion at the airport:

 
We were blessed at her lawyer visit today and it looks like prayers for him to go home with her at Christmas may happen!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Can't wait to see them reunite again...forever!

    ReplyDelete

We hit the Jackpot!

The chance of winning the lottery is 1 in 302.5 million The chance of making it to the Olympics is 1 in 1/2 a million.   The chance in havin...