Saturday, December 7, 2013

Upcoming Baby Blessings

My neighbor is having her baby soon.  She asked me about throwing her a shower from her church friends.  I still sometimes see myself as a newcomer, so when she asked me I felt a bit intimidated having not known her as long as others.  But, with the help of my sister spending special decorations we had such a lovely time.


Here is the guest of honor.  We did several fun games and everyone went around sharing what Curlene has meant to them.  She sure has helped a lot of people.  She has taught me a lot about giving as she runs her orphanage.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

We hit the Jackpot!

The chance of winning the lottery is 1 in 302.5 million The chance of making it to the Olympics is 1 in 1/2 a million.   The chance in havin...