Monday, May 11, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!

     Brice always make me something special in the kitchen and writes me the sweetest note and my kids will decorate cards - I love, love those.  But, I also received 2 other very special gifts this Mother's Day.

    One was a sweet poem from my sister about one of our babies being in heaven this Mother's Day.  It meant so much as I was thinking and missing our 4th.

     The other special gift was Alicia's birth mom (the girl we wanted to adopt and it fell through) contacting me.  We have not been allowed to see Alicia after they took her from the house.  So, it meant so much hearing about her and from her mom.  Both Alicia and our baby meant so much to us and was so special on Mother's Day for them to be a part of my Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We hit the Jackpot!

The chance of winning the lottery is 1 in 302.5 million The chance of making it to the Olympics is 1 in 1/2 a million.   The chance in havin...