Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Kids Club




I should have known.....kids will find a place to go if they want to!  An hour early my first 5 kids were at our house knocking, good thing the balloons were out early!  Out of the 12 kids who arrived on time....only 1 has a dad in their home.  When I turned the lights on to do our craft, they all gasped over the use of light unless absolutely needed.  I guess I am Americanized too much, as even though it was still light outside I turned them on to see better. 

We started with the basics at the beginning for our Bible time....whew...just getting the words out God made....and 1 little boy kept saying "Man made everything."   Glad we started with the basics!  And glad we are continually meeting. 

And of course after they dismissed and started walking home....here came 4 more boys.  I told them we were already done, and they dug out their flier and showed me the time, to which I showed them yes....that was the time and that time is long gone. 
See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We hit the Jackpot!

The chance of winning the lottery is 1 in 302.5 million The chance of making it to the Olympics is 1 in 1/2 a million.   The chance in havin...