Sunday, December 6, 2015

Irony

    We are now praying and searching again for a school cook.  We are hoping to have one that is right by the property, so she can be here at the crazy hours of the students.  But until we have that happen, I am going to fill in with the cooking:)  I love cooking, thought I may not be the best at it :)

     But, the crazy thing is I made made it through the first trimester of pregnancy with minimal morning sickness.  Now that I am in 2nd trimester any smell of food makes me lose the food in my stomach.  I am hoping this is just a phase...so the idea of being the cook as this goes on will surely be only through the Lord's strength, as so many things seems to be on the missions field.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We hit the Jackpot!

The chance of winning the lottery is 1 in 302.5 million The chance of making it to the Olympics is 1 in 1/2 a million.   The chance in havin...