Monday, December 12, 2016

Cherishing each moment

     Excuse the potty photo - but it spoke to me so much today!  Ha!  Was trying to do better at having the kids help clean the house and make sure they always put their toys away.  And then when I went into the bathroom and saw toys laying there I almost shouted....."Boys, who forgot their toys in the bathroom?"

     And then it made me smile so big and I thought, "This is real!  And this is just for now.  It means while one of the kiddos was one in here using the bathroom, they were playing. And soon they'll be grown and no more kids playing and leaving toys behind.  And I am so thankful for the joy of teaching and loving them at this stage and every stage God gives us!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We hit the Jackpot!

The chance of winning the lottery is 1 in 302.5 million The chance of making it to the Olympics is 1 in 1/2 a million.   The chance in havin...