Monday, April 8, 2013

Busiest 3 weeks ever!

These next 3 weeks are so crazy.  I want to say the craziest ever, but moving out of the country twice tops the charts.  And giving birth and then having my appendix out a few days later and the next day departing to CO for fundraising also was huge.  So, I guess we will just chalk this up to our crazy lives.  Graduation is just 2 weeks away, so we are all preparing for that.  Brice is leaving for a recruiting, retreat trip to Antigua this week. My mother-in-law flew in this week to hang out with the kids and I.  And my teeth just decided this would be the perfect time to act up.  We think it could be my wisdom teeth, so I head to the dentist tomorrow to see if that is the problem.  And I can't help, but think this is the perfect time since I have help here!


Mark Sutherlin, the pastor where Brice and I first started ministry together is here teaching for 3 weeks.  He constantly encourages us and we are so thrilled to have him here.  
He, of course, is so fun and joined right in the fellowship games with our students.



Here is Mark leading songs with some of our Kids Club kids.  


We did have to sneak in a trip to the fort too.


We all hopped in the van and truck and went across the island to Georgetown Church, where one of our students preached.


We are so enjoying grandma time, though, hard to get a good picture of us all smiling.


Some of our students and staff by the cave.


All gathering to go inside for church.


Brother Jerry preaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We hit the Jackpot!

The chance of winning the lottery is 1 in 302.5 million The chance of making it to the Olympics is 1 in 1/2 a million.   The chance in havin...