Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Friendship Hardship

     I suppose sometimes it's easy just to write the positive things.  I mean we are positive, joyful people :)  Or at least we try and want to be.   And there are those times when I guess there are so many great things happening with the mission then that's why Satan is working overtime.  I don't often write of all the hardships.

      The girls case for those that keep praying is ongoing.  Their parents have not been showing up and this has delayed the hearings.  I still meet and check on their mom and father.  And we still pray daily for the girls.

     This week was pretty devastating.  After 2 years of a working relationship, 3 years of our kids playing together that relationship parted ways.  I never could understand Paul and Barnabas parting ways.  But, now I have lived through it.

     Despite loving kids each day together, planning her wedding together, sharing slumber parties with our kids, and praying together - we parted ways.  She can't understand why I can't pay for her whole wedding and I can't understand her expectations on me as a foreigner.

     I am sad she chose to quit our mission family through this way.  I am shocked a friend is using these means to get extra money.  I pray for discernment in knowing how to give when needed.  And I would ask for your prayers for her marriage to be centered on the Lord and that to be the focus of it.  And for healing for both of us as we go separate ways.  And I pray for we can find a loving, caring person who needs a job and wants to love on our preschoolers.




No comments:

Post a Comment

We hit the Jackpot!

The chance of winning the lottery is 1 in 302.5 million The chance of making it to the Olympics is 1 in 1/2 a million.   The chance in havin...