Saturday, May 3, 2014

Hard news, beautiful beginning


I love planning, so I thought i had the perfect schedule.  A special family I grew up with had a younger daughter graduating with her preschool degree.  She wrote and asked about coming to help for the next 6 weeks in the preschool. I was beyond thrilled to have her passion, new ideas, and willingness since our other teacher was leaving on furlough early. 

Then, this special girl was in a very bad car accident 3 weeks before her arrival here.  We are so thankful she is healing now, but are sad we won't get to serve with her at this time.  So, we also were in a jam, short one teacher....so Uncle Elton volunteered to come help me out a week!  Our kids were beyond thrilled.  Now, I only have 5 more weeks to get by:)


It was the beginning of summer classes for WISE with Brice teaching Galatians and Ephesians 4 hours everyday, so all of us needed a bit of a break.  So, this Saturday for fellowship we took off to the rainforest (Vermont Nature Trail).  




And this time we heard and saw the national parrot!


I loved getting the extra time to walk with this guy I get to do ministry and life with each day!


And I am so proud of him and looking forward to more time as this week he finishes his last class and receives his Master's in Biblical Leadership from Liberty!


More of this crazy time in life....



No comments:

Post a Comment

We hit the Jackpot!

The chance of winning the lottery is 1 in 302.5 million The chance of making it to the Olympics is 1 in 1/2 a million.   The chance in havin...